Support at all stages of life, to help get you through personal and relationship challenges, parenting issues, life crises, family separation, grief, anxiety and depression, cultural adjustment, conflict with children or parents, healthy boundaries in relationships, caregiver issues, and to enhance well-beingA for you and your loved ones. Issues we work on include:
• Improving relationships with others
• Work-life balance
• Settlement, cultural adjustment,
• Family of origin issues, adult sibling relationships
• Moving on from divorce, separation
• Relationship with addicted person
• Grieving, loss of loved one, loneliness
• Reducing isolation, building social and community connection
• Personal growth
• Retirement issues, changing roles in retirement
• Coping with changes in health
Fees are assessed for each client, based on household income. The maximum fee is $100. No one is turned away for lack of ability to pay. Proof of income may be required.
Locations: Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Maple, and Georgina. (Walk-In is in Richmond Hill only.)
Languages: English, Spanish, Farsi, Cantonese and Mandarin. (Walk-In is limited to language of the counsellors available.)
Call “Intake” at 905-770-7040, extension 241 (toll free 1-800-263-2075).
CCSYR is a Family Service Agency accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation.