Couple relationships need love, but they also take a lot of work. We work with couples who have made a commitment to restore their communication, increase intimacy and enjoyment, and resolve conflict safely. You and your partner may be just starting out. You may be going through a big change, like having a child. You may be contemplating separation. Wherever you are starting from, we’re here to help. At Intake, we need to talk to both partners to complete the process. Issues we work on include:
• Building intimacy and shared values
• Communication and managing conflict
• Clarifying healthy boundaries and roles
• Extended family, and cultural issues
• Sharing life changes over the years
• Recovering from affairs, restoring intimacy
• Power and control imbalance
• Supporting a partner with physical or mental health challenges
Fees are assessed for each client, based on household income. The maximum fee is $100. No one is turned away for lack of ability to pay. Proof of income may be required.
Locations: Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Maple, and Georgina. (Walk-In is in Richmond Hill only.)
Languages: English, Spanish, Farsi, Cantonese and Mandarin. (Walk-In is limited to language of the counsellors available.)
Call “Intake” at 905-770-7040, extension 241 (toll free 1-800-263-2075).
CCSYR is a Family Service Agency accredited by the Canadian Centre for Accreditation.